The Nugget Casino and Resort
1100 Nugget Ave. Sparks Nevada 89431
For Reservations please contact Jarre’ Payne Corporate sales manager at 775.356.3455 or 800.843.2427 Ext. 3455 or the hotel reservations desk and mention you are booking a corporate rate with Reno Fly Fishing Outfitters as well. If you can call Jarre’ Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 and use the reservations desk for last minute bookings.
All you have to do is mention you are with Reno Fly Fishing Outfitters. There are several options for rooms including standard rooms, mini suites and two room suites. The rates at the Nugget are great and the location is perfect for fishing Pyramid. Free Airport Shuttle Service and Pick Up for Guided Trips as well.
October 1st 2016 thru January 31st 2017 – $39 a Night for a standard room one king or two queen beds. February 1st 2016 thru May 31st 2016 – $49 a night and June 1st 2016 thru September 30th 2016 $59 a night. There are a few black out dates due to prior commitments by the hotel. including –
April 15-18, 2016 $129.00
April 21-24, 2016 $129.00
May 27-30, 2016 $149.00
Mini Suites and Two Room Suites are $79 a night for the entire season. The two room Suites have one king bed and a pull out sofa bed in the main room. They also have a large Bar area and two bathrooms. They can also be reserved to connect two a standard room for larger groups.
Grand Sierra Resort Reno
2500 East Second St*Reno,Nevada 89595
For reservations, please contact the Crystal Class Club at 888-877-8944 (locally, 789-2258). Mention you are with Reno Fly Fishing Outfitters. The standard room on this program is much larger than a standard hotel room. Lots of room for your gear and to hang your waders. It comes with either 1 king or 2 queen beds. Shuttle service from the Reno airport and pick up service at the hotel for guided fishing trips.
November 2014 through February 2015 – $59 for a junior suite, $79 for a Summit Suite. March 2015 the rates go to $75 a night. All rates mentioned are applicable seven days per week and based on availability with no black out dates for weekends or most holidays.
Benefits For The Traveler
Guaranteed Member Rate*
- 1st Class upgraded accommodations
- Video Check-out
- Non-smoking rooms confirmable with reservation
- Special reservation Hot Line
- Late check-out upon request, subject to availability
- Complimentary high speed internet access & Wi-Fi
- Local and 800 number access fees waived
- Complimentary USA Today daily
- Five dollar Starbucks coupon daily
- Ten dollar food credit daily
- Complimentary Health Club privileges daily
- Complimentary Valet or Self-Parking
Silver Legacy Resort and Casino
The Business or corporate rates at the Silver Legacy are done through what they call the Sterling Class accounts. To get their special corporate rates call their main hotel number – 800-687-8733. Tell them you would like to book a room under corporate account Bucket List Fly Fishing Adventures. The rooms they use for this program are their standard hotel rooms and can be booked with either one king bed or two queen beds. The Silver Legacy is in downtown Reno and is connected to the El Dorado and Circus Circus hotels as well. The dining options are really good and some are open 24 hours a day. They also have a shuttle service to the airport and pick-ups can be arranged on guided trips as well.
The rates are $49-$59 a night and are slightly higher on the weekends. They also offer some really good services to their corporate guests.
- Incentive Coupons for Dining or Accommodation Upgrades
- A 25% Discount Coupon to Catch A Rising Star Comedy Club
- A 20% Discount to Eldorado’s current revue
- A Day Pass to the Health Spa
- A Free Daily Cup of Coffee
- Free Daily Newspaper of Your Choice
- A Free Cocktail at Silver Baron Lounge, Comedy Club or Sports Book Bar
- Retail Discounts
- Exclusive Check-In line
- Concierge Desk to print off boarding passes
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sterling Class exclusive Reservation agents
- Airport shuttle service
- Complimentary Late check-out or Early check-in subject to availability
- Happy hour every Wednesday from 4pm-6pm
- Free Valet Parking
Staying in Reno at one of these two locations is a great choice for fishing in or around Reno. Even if you do not like to gamble the hotels offer 24 hour food, free valet parking and are really convenient to local highways in town. They are also very nice rooms and are a great way to relax and get a hot shower after a long day of fishing. It is also nice when you get back to the hotels they are full service and you do not have to drive anywhere to have dinner etc.